Pump it up for the new year!

A metaphor to a better new year...
I can't help but feel 'pumped up!'

The holiday season is truly the time for sharing and giving. I 'gave' myself a very useful floor pump. It works effortlessly well, inflating my tires to around 100 psi, without any strain. The aluminum barrel, Filzer Zephyr Pro Team Floor pump is very lightweight. Comfort and joy comes to me when gripping the nicely balanced wooden handle. I admit, I never got around to buying one since returning to cycling. My mini frame pump required gobs of time & all my strength to reach maximum pressure. Most of the time I couldn't, due to sheer exhaustion. With it, I can finally relax & (maybe meditate) while quickly pumping up my tires. And its arrival is at a symbolic time...

As the ever hopeful optimist, I'm feeling 'pumped up' for the new year!

Comments