The Sustainable Poster

I'm excited to show you...
the Sustainable Poster,
courtesy from Joe Natoli.


A fun part of my blog is that I'm fortunate to get to showcase exciting cycling related products.

Two weeks ago, Joe Natoli of bpointcreative.com contacted me asking if I would be interested to post his Sustainable Poster on Cyclingart. You know, I love artwork and this is striking poster art created by Joe for his friend's cycling club focussing on sustainability in the industry.

A worthy cause that I embrace. In fact, Joe created this poster for RidersOne, a cycling team that advocates for a sustainable healthy lifestyle.

So, I asked Joe to send me a poster and he graciously sent me one. It arrived today wrapped securely in a cardboard box. It measures 16" X 20" printed on matte archival stock suitable for framing.

You may purchase it here.

Thanks Joe for this incredible poster and for the signed card in Letterpress print style... I'm going to find a prominent spot on my wall for this!

Comments