The EDGE by 1 Second

One second to burn!


Twenty-one year old, Luke Durbridge gave Orica-GreenEDGE the edge by 1 second over favorite Bradley Wiggins in the TT,  Critérium du Dauphiné. The Tour favorites are here; Wiggins, Evans, A. Schleck.

I understand that Cadel Evans is struggling with a snus infection, one would think a disadvantage, however he finished a strong 9th, 6secs behind. As for Andy Schleck, 29 seconds down, perhaps showing his woes (video) with Radio Shack, Johan Bruyneel and showing his TT weakness. I hope I'm wrong and want Andy Schleck to come back to his winning ways.

A rider I'm watching is Lieuwe Westra (12th, 7 seconds,Vacansoleil-DCM) was 2nd overall in this year's Paris-Nice is a TT giant that can win this race. You wonder if teammate, Thomas De Gendt and his incredible Giro performance can influence him for overall victory? Another rider I'm following is Eddy Boasson Hagen (11th, 7 seconds) to grab a stage win or two.






Upa Upa Upa!
Pure Mountain Concentrate.


Monday's Stage 1 Seyssins-Saint-Vallier 187 km

My prediction: Philippe Gilbert will vindicate himself!



Prologue Grenoble to Grenoble, 5.7 km

Full Results.


Comments