Happy New Year!

Thailand introduced a 2013 New Year stamp!




This morning I received a call from my old friend, Duane who is living in Thailand. They just ushered in 2013 with a background of very loud fireworks. He is now in his first year teaching English and absolutely loves it there planning to stay as long as possible. It was so nice to hear his voice and I miss him. As 2012 is coming to a close, time for reflection is in order.

It was a wild cycling season that appears a fundamental change is in the offering. Hopefully, a positive spin ...to the past doping transgressions will emerge. So, best to say goodbye to 2012 and eagerly welcome the new year.

This is the opportunity for me to give thanks to everyone that's supported and stopped by, this year, to read my blog...


And, to wish everyone full health, happiness and a prosperous 2013!


Comments